TWpride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TWpride

You are not connected. Please login or register

OK our first guild gear :D

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OK our first guild gear :D Empty OK our first guild gear :D 8/21/2010, 11:24 pm

Snoweffect

Snoweffect
Banned

SO snow got a marble melka chain armor... its a -500cp armor with no age restriction and both genders can use it Very Happy I am gonna lend it out for guildie uses =] Uhhh so imma lend it out to senior guildies first... cuz of the mew mew incident x.x OKAY imma put my faith in my guildies and so the list is first come first serve... imma lend it out on 3 day periods... please keep it in good condition... if you make it lose durability please fix it =] I won't charge any fees for its uses... just keep it in good condition ^^ so enjoy ^^

2OK our first guild gear :D Empty Re: OK our first guild gear :D 8/22/2010, 7:54 am

Teresa

Banned

i take first usage just to take in the new snowy smell of it =D

lol jk dont need it but COOLIES, <3 snowy

3OK our first guild gear :D Empty Re: OK our first guild gear :D 8/22/2010, 11:43 am

Kiwitime

Banned

thanks snow (:

4OK our first guild gear :D Empty Re: OK our first guild gear :D 8/31/2010, 2:24 pm

Surlytime

Surlytime
Banned

Secretly, snowie's campaign of racism and hatred against giants continued, encouraged onward by her comrades of fellow racists!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum