TWpride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TWpride

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commando Squad

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Commando Squad Empty Commando Squad 7/28/2010, 1:22 am

Surlytime

Surlytime
Banned

I don't know the difference between Random and here.

It is a zombie apocalypse! Which three TWpride members are your zombie survival crew with you, and what do you arm them with?

1) Jin: Handgun. His hunger will let him find us any edible food in a ten mile radius!

2) Kakashi7: Rifle. He is dedicated and intelligent, so will be good to have in an emergency! But he might get too depressed from the zombie apocalypse. And from having to travel with Jin.

3) Snoweffect: Recreational purposes.

2Commando Squad Empty Re: Commando Squad 7/28/2010, 7:53 am

Kakashi7

Admin

Since Jin and his gf look exactly like Mr. and Mrs. Smith according to this picture he sent me, you can pretty much relax and have him do all the zombie killing Smile
Snow will shrivel until she is a ball so you will have to carry her though Rolling Eyes

3Commando Squad Empty Re: Commando Squad 7/28/2010, 8:05 am

Morphine

Morphine
Admin

Kakashi7 wrote:Since Jin and his gf look exactly like Mr. and Mrs. Smith according to this picture he sent me, you can pretty much relax and have him do all the zombie killing Smile
Snow will shrivel until she is a ball so you will have to carry her though Rolling Eyes

Lmaoo.

Last edited by Morphine on 8/18/2010, 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

https://twpride.forumotion.com

4Commando Squad Empty Re: Commando Squad 7/29/2010, 2:59 pm

Bear

Banned

Oh this is an easy one, I'd rake..

James: because cmon, he lives in a shed in the country, who would know more about survival than him? except maybe steve irwin but sadly he's no longer with us.

Jin: same reason as Surly, Jin can smell and pinpoint any McDonalds within a 10 mile radius, hopefully this works for other foods too.

Kiwi: he's all around kick ass like Derek Zoolander and that's our key to survival.

Surly: because any man especially myself would go crazy without female company, so why not have the best in the business with you out in the wild?

5Commando Squad Empty Re: Commando Squad 7/30/2010, 12:16 am

Morphine

Morphine
Admin

Bear wrote:Oh this is an easy one, I'd rake..

James: because cmon, he lives in a shed in the country, who would know more about survival than him? except maybe steve irwin but sadly he's no longer with us.

Jin: same reason as Surly, Jin can smell and pinpoint any McDonalds within a 10 mile radius, hopefully this works for other foods too.

Kiwi: he's all around kick ass like Derek Zoolander and that's our key to survival.

Surly: because any man especially myself would go crazy without female company, so why not have the best in the business with you out in the wild?

Lmao, too bad it says 3?

Last edited by Morphine on 8/18/2010, 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

6Commando Squad Empty Re: Commando Squad 8/2/2010, 3:03 pm

Bear

Banned

the first one wasn't serious. =)

Last edited by Bear on 8/3/2010, 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

7Commando Squad Empty Re: Commando Squad 8/3/2010, 12:07 am

Morphine

Morphine
Admin

ah, okies =D

Last edited by Morphine on 8/18/2010, 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

8Commando Squad Empty Re: Commando Squad 8/17/2010, 11:40 pm

Snoweffect

Snoweffect
Banned

WHAT!? recreational purposes!? OMG i have a feeling Surly will do sumthing weird to me x.x ok.. for my squad.. i will choose:

1.) Jin- because hes a good target for the zombies, since hes so big... and a perfect meat shield Very Happy

2.) Dammy- cuz hes strong...so.. if jin dies.. i hav dammy Very Happy

3.) Davidm- cuz he has.. hella stuff... im pretty sure.. he will be well equipped with stuff we need for survival =]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum