TWpride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TWpride

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looks like everyone's busy.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looks like everyone's busy. Empty Looks like everyone's busy. 9/22/2010, 6:40 am

Bear

Banned

With Cathy, Kak, Dave and others out of commission because of study/work related things. It looks like for those who are left in mabi will be seeing a quiet guild chat for awhile.

I guess those hardcore addicts like Tammie and Dreams folk will get even more ahead of us aye? oh well who cares, we still rock =P

Just wanted to wish you all who are busy with life, all the best with whatever it is you're doing. I'll be working hard to kick off my career and party on weekends haha, so work hard but don't forget to have fun.

2Looks like everyone's busy. Empty Re: Looks like everyone's busy. 9/23/2010, 11:31 am

Kiwitime

Banned

Thanks bear it has been fun. Same to you, I hope that you have a great start with your career.

3Looks like everyone's busy. Empty Re: Looks like everyone's busy. 10/8/2010, 3:11 pm

Snoweffect

Snoweffect
Banned

its so lonely in the guild T.T

4Looks like everyone's busy. Empty Re: Looks like everyone's busy. 10/22/2010, 2:28 pm

Nemster

Nemster
Banned

im coming back this weekend to play for a little! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum