TWpride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TWpride

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things you should but probably don't know about Mabi

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Davidm

Davidm
Banned

You can store one item on a pet without it taking any space. Log into your pet, pick up one item, and log out without putting the item back into the inventory. If you pick up a pet revival kit, your pet can still use it. If you pick up a check, your pet will still have "the Money in the Bank " title.

When you have over 50% health, and you get hit for over that 50% damage, you will always go into deadly. That's why dragon fireballs never kill you. People use -hp gear for this advantage and for cheaper health potions

Ctrl clicking on an item will purchase it and place it in the next available inventory space without having to confirm. This is great for buying potions

Shift clicking on an item in your inventory allows you to split stacks of items.

Fireball, Ice Spear, and Thunder are actually intermediate magics.

Party Healing Master Title gives +20% healing bonus and wound recovery of 10% healed. This title does apply to regular healing. R1 Party healing will heal 180 and 18 wound. R1 Healing will heal 240 and 24 wound total.

Free Service for characters <30, is not the same as premium service. You enter or use a house with free service (although everyone with or without any service can buy a house).

You can use party feathers while during windmill animation. Use it before and there will be a confirmation box. Ignore it and use it right after windmill. You can move the box somewhere out of your way until its an emergency. This knowledge is probably useless cause no one uses party feathers anymore but still good to know.

Good way to store tons of items: Create a new account, let that human travel to Filia and Physis to get a free Giant and Elf. You can purchase extra storage bags on them for even more space. If you still don't have enough space, you can store items in the mailbox, by sending items out to your other chars and returning them. You cannot send when you have a full inbox though, so send 29 items and have them returned. Send another 30 and have those returned. You can store up to 59 items in a mailbox per character. This way allowed me to store about 2000 finest fabrics on only one account.

That's all I can think of now. Anyways I needa borrow some -cp gears for helmet/gloves/boots. Please mail me =)

Morphine

Morphine
Admin

You can store one item on a pet without it taking any space. Log into your pet, pick up one item, and log out without putting the item back into the inventory. If you pick up a pet revival kit, your pet can still use it. If you pick up a check, your pet will still have "the Money in the Bank " title.
Nice, I didn't know this. Very Happy

https://twpride.forumotion.com

Kakashi7

Admin

wow 2000 with one account, that's alot. btw nem can probably help you.

Davidm

Davidm
Banned

Pets gain 25% experience when summoned, even if they are dead. A good way to train pets is to just keep them dead and summoned while you kill monsters. However, using this method you don't have any pet support. This used to be effective in ciar adv, since you don't really need to use pets anyways. However if you need to use pets like in hard shadow missions, you should summon your pet right when you are about to kill monsters that give out high experience like doppleganger or an orb room. Thats an easy +10k exp for your pet. Anyways using this method, half my pets are lvl 50+, and the other half are 45+.

Gigante

Banned

Cool im almost there david! Half my pets are at least lvl 5 and the other half are lvl 10 Smile

Nemster

Nemster
Banned

dang hi5 jin!!

Gigante

Banned

i know i know i try hard but dont worry nem one day your pets will reach my level too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum